YOLO 2 YOLO 2

hahahaha oh my god pls

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

TBK Battle TBK Battle

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

After about 6 playthroughs, I suddenly remembered the existence of the loop button. The loop feature was invented for music like this. This is heaven. You must be some sort of God to be able to create such sheer beauty. Humans often astound me with their talents, and as you've heard many a time, your talents for using solely digital tools to create something so humanistic and incredible continues to inspire me and my own work at every opportunity I get to create.

Keep being an inspiration and creating such beautiful music, please.

The Dream (with vocals) The Dream (with vocals)

Wow I really enjoyed this!! It's definitely a hard-hitter. Your vocals are so enchanting and seamless, and the melody and chords you've chosen in this composition are unique yet so suited. I think the vocals are mixed nicely and the strings are mixed quite nicely too, but there are definitely some other things you could focus on the mix, just to make it crisper and take it to that next level!

Glad I found your music :)

backwardecho responds:

Many thanks! :D I'm glad everyone seems to be happy with the more organic element of the song aka the instrument in my throat, ahah! Thank you so much for the constructive criticism too, I will put it to good use with my creative work.

Also very glad to have found your music, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for future songs from you! =)

Empress' Den Empress' Den

This is lovely! Your oboe performance is particularly well done!

Joelle responds:

Thank you so so so much!

Hayao Miyazaki Hayao Miyazaki

You are wonderful.

Anubis Anubis

This is phenomenally beautiful, so well done!!

xaolan responds: