YOLO 2 YOLO 2

hahahaha oh my god pls

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

TBK Battle TBK Battle

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

Shades And Half-Thoughts Shades And Half-Thoughts

Found myself getting lost in this! Very nice. You're very talented when it comes to sound design - the way you carve the details into your songs. Gorgeous!

JeremyKingVA responds:

Thank you so much!

Tuath Dé Tuath Dé

This sounds very sweet and has some nice ideas and melodies. The instrument choice is very nice too! The timing and placement of the vocal stems at about 02:01 sound a little rushed, but I very much enjoyed listening to this. Newgrounds needs more quality Celtic music!!

JeremyKingVA responds:

Thank you very much -- and I agree wholeheartedly in regards to NG needing more Celtic music!

Funny you should bring up the timing at 2:01, because I just took note of that for the first time myself after uploading here, haha. I created a number of different mixes for this track and shuffled things around, and I completely glossed over that somehow. It's a simple enough fix, so I might just boot up the project file, re-render the track, and replace this with the corrected version. :)

Moon Odyssey Moon Odyssey

I really liked this! ^_~ Excellent use of sounds to create something this beautiful!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it :D.

Hayao Miyazaki Hayao Miyazaki

You are wonderful.

Anubis Anubis

This is phenomenally beautiful, so well done!!

xaolan responds: