YOLO 2 YOLO 2

hahahaha oh my god pls

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

Lost Connection Lost Connection

This was really ominous and actually made me feel quite sad playing it. It was almost as if I was re-reading through conversations with an ex from years ago that I'd forgotten about or something. Really interesting concept. I think you could really build on this idea because it's realistic and relatable which is rare for a game made in 72 hours. Excellent music too of course.

TBK Battle TBK Battle

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time

Really interesting instrumentation here. I like the fusion. This is really great but you've certainly improved in the last year even! I love me a key change, so I'm glad you make good use of them in your tracks, often :)

Miyolophone responds:

Oh man, is this a blast from the past :P
And key changes make everything better, don't they?

Market Day (KindLing A0S1) Market Day (KindLing A0S1)

Damn that part at 2:05 was so good. There's a lot that I can learn from your approach to your own music that would help me in mine. That subtle keydrop at 2:31 that is almost unnoticeable was a really nice touch too. The guitar could do with sounding a little more humanised. The velocity of the notes all seems a bit too even. The music box sample is really nice. The violin... viola??? could do with being a lot more humanised too. :) I love your composition style though. Something really special about your work.

Miyolophone responds:

Yeah, totally agree about the humanization on this one... I need to do some revisions but I keep forgetting. Glad you enjoyed though!

astrEnfant astrEnfant

Your attention to detail really adds a lot to your work. Those subtle reverses are an eargasm. Really enjoyed the seciont at 1:28. Is that a dizi flute vst? Sounds super nice. Really nice melodies throughout the track! Your mixing is bright and everything sits in the mix very clearly. That part at 3:07 was great too. And at 3:17. And all of it. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Miyolophone responds:

Thanks Jordi! The flute (shakuhachi, technically) is just from the Kontakt factory library and when I stumbled on it I knew I'd have to work it in somehow...

My Life My Life