YOLO 2 YOLO 2

hahahaha oh my god pls

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

TBK Battle TBK Battle

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

Nothingness Nothingness

Thanks to LucidShadowDreamer for showing this to me. This how to write a piano track correctly. The mixing and composition really does this piece justice. You've gained a new follower :)

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Thanks bud =) I love your creations!! Sent ya a PM

Elves of the West Elves of the West

This is gorgeous! This paints a lovely picture. One thing I would say (and this is my inner vocalist speaking), while as Teddy said, you've used Shevannai beautifully and for the most part, the performance sounds realistic - make sure you keep in mind the limitations of human lungs! Singing along myself from the beginning for example, I would get to the second phrase (at 10 seconds) and then take a breath. You'd need to have lungs of steel to sing those continuous notes with that amount of force behind the voice, from 0:00-0:23, especially without your voice shaking! The only note I have. Keep making incredible work okay? Wonderful stuff.

Grandvision responds:

Ah thank you for the review. Yes I was having doubts that the singing itself wasn't authentic due to how long the notes play out, which is actually something I don't like to do, I like to make tracks more authentic these days but haven't used choir or vocals in the past a lot so have some things to learn, definitely know that it can't be sung that long, perhaps some minor breaks between would have helped, it's even better since there's an inhale option for this library that makes it even more authentic for breaks to happen.

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

After about 6 playthroughs, I suddenly remembered the existence of the loop button. The loop feature was invented for music like this. This is heaven. You must be some sort of God to be able to create such sheer beauty. Humans often astound me with their talents, and as you've heard many a time, your talents for using solely digital tools to create something so humanistic and incredible continues to inspire me and my own work at every opportunity I get to create.

Keep being an inspiration and creating such beautiful music, please.

Hayao Miyazaki Hayao Miyazaki

You are wonderful.

Anubis Anubis

This is phenomenally beautiful, so well done!!

xaolan responds: