Shades And Half-Thoughts Shades And Half-Thoughts

Found myself getting lost in this! Very nice. You're very talented when it comes to sound design - the way you carve the details into your songs. Gorgeous!

JeremyKingVA responds:

Thank you so much!

Tuath Dé Tuath Dé

This sounds very sweet and has some nice ideas and melodies. The instrument choice is very nice too! The timing and placement of the vocal stems at about 02:01 sound a little rushed, but I very much enjoyed listening to this. Newgrounds needs more quality Celtic music!!

JeremyKingVA responds:

Thank you very much -- and I agree wholeheartedly in regards to NG needing more Celtic music!

Funny you should bring up the timing at 2:01, because I just took note of that for the first time myself after uploading here, haha. I created a number of different mixes for this track and shuffled things around, and I completely glossed over that somehow. It's a simple enough fix, so I might just boot up the project file, re-render the track, and replace this with the corrected version. :)

Moon Odyssey Moon Odyssey

I really liked this! ^_~ Excellent use of sounds to create something this beautiful!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it :D.

A Folklore A Folklore

Sounds like an Irish Jig at parts! I'd totally love to record vocals for this sometime!

AIM - The Lonely Hermit AIM - The Lonely Hermit

Well this is just lovely. Reminds me of Tomb Raider! Some of these VSTs sound very familiar. It's gorgeous.

Ectisity responds:

Really glad you liked it :D!! I totally forgot to write in the description, but I use a Lap Harp library in this that might sound VERY familiar to you ;), really like the sound of it :D.
Thanks for the feedback!

Bad Karma Bad Karma

So good! I'm glad you're making more music again!!

Dragon's lullaby Dragon's lullaby

Beautiful.

Nothingness Nothingness

Thanks to LucidShadowDreamer for showing this to me. This how to write a piano track correctly. The mixing and composition really does this piece justice. You've gained a new follower :)

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Thanks bud =) I love your creations!! Sent ya a PM

Elves of the West Elves of the West

This is gorgeous! This paints a lovely picture. One thing I would say (and this is my inner vocalist speaking), while as Teddy said, you've used Shevannai beautifully and for the most part, the performance sounds realistic - make sure you keep in mind the limitations of human lungs! Singing along myself from the beginning for example, I would get to the second phrase (at 10 seconds) and then take a breath. You'd need to have lungs of steel to sing those continuous notes with that amount of force behind the voice, from 0:00-0:23, especially without your voice shaking! The only note I have. Keep making incredible work okay? Wonderful stuff.

Grandvision responds:

Ah thank you for the review. Yes I was having doubts that the singing itself wasn't authentic due to how long the notes play out, which is actually something I don't like to do, I like to make tracks more authentic these days but haven't used choir or vocals in the past a lot so have some things to learn, definitely know that it can't be sung that long, perhaps some minor breaks between would have helped, it's even better since there's an inhale option for this library that makes it even more authentic for breaks to happen.

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

After about 6 playthroughs, I suddenly remembered the existence of the loop button. The loop feature was invented for music like this. This is heaven. You must be some sort of God to be able to create such sheer beauty. Humans often astound me with their talents, and as you've heard many a time, your talents for using solely digital tools to create something so humanistic and incredible continues to inspire me and my own work at every opportunity I get to create.

Keep being an inspiration and creating such beautiful music, please.