Dragon's lullaby Dragon's lullaby

Beautiful.

Nothingness Nothingness

Thanks to LucidShadowDreamer for showing this to me. This how to write a piano track correctly. The mixing and composition really does this piece justice. You've gained a new follower :)

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Thanks bud =) I love your creations!! Sent ya a PM

Elves of the West Elves of the West

This is gorgeous! This paints a lovely picture. One thing I would say (and this is my inner vocalist speaking), while as Teddy said, you've used Shevannai beautifully and for the most part, the performance sounds realistic - make sure you keep in mind the limitations of human lungs! Singing along myself from the beginning for example, I would get to the second phrase (at 10 seconds) and then take a breath. You'd need to have lungs of steel to sing those continuous notes with that amount of force behind the voice, from 0:00-0:23, especially without your voice shaking! The only note I have. Keep making incredible work okay? Wonderful stuff.

Grandvision responds:

Ah thank you for the review. Yes I was having doubts that the singing itself wasn't authentic due to how long the notes play out, which is actually something I don't like to do, I like to make tracks more authentic these days but haven't used choir or vocals in the past a lot so have some things to learn, definitely know that it can't be sung that long, perhaps some minor breaks between would have helped, it's even better since there's an inhale option for this library that makes it even more authentic for breaks to happen.

Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental) Rathunas - Ocean´s Song (Instrumental)

After about 6 playthroughs, I suddenly remembered the existence of the loop button. The loop feature was invented for music like this. This is heaven. You must be some sort of God to be able to create such sheer beauty. Humans often astound me with their talents, and as you've heard many a time, your talents for using solely digital tools to create something so humanistic and incredible continues to inspire me and my own work at every opportunity I get to create.

Keep being an inspiration and creating such beautiful music, please.

The Dream (with vocals) The Dream (with vocals)

Wow I really enjoyed this!! It's definitely a hard-hitter. Your vocals are so enchanting and seamless, and the melody and chords you've chosen in this composition are unique yet so suited. I think the vocals are mixed nicely and the strings are mixed quite nicely too, but there are definitely some other things you could focus on the mix, just to make it crisper and take it to that next level!

Glad I found your music :)

backwardecho responds:

Many thanks! :D I'm glad everyone seems to be happy with the more organic element of the song aka the instrument in my throat, ahah! Thank you so much for the constructive criticism too, I will put it to good use with my creative work.

Also very glad to have found your music, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for future songs from you! =)

Empress' Den Empress' Den

This is lovely! Your oboe performance is particularly well done!

Joelle responds:

Thank you so so so much!

(2015) Nothing Matters. Everything Dies. (2015) Nothing Matters. Everything Dies.

The amount of projects I've also got rotting away in dark folders on my C Drive... this is beautiful and very atmospheric! I recognise the string instrument VST... I think I've used it in the past but I'm trying to recall it... I'm sure it's a pipa or an oud VST? I'm too lazy to search my library though haha! Really beautiful!

larrynachos responds:

Uhh, the lute was from ERA II's Medieval Legends library. I wouldn't be surprised it others have used it, cause it's one of the best medieval libraries I've found. You should upload some of your older projects!

-:: Data.flow ::- -:: Data.flow ::-

I love it! :)

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review. :)

Gravity is really fun to play with.

Scarborough Fair Scarborough Fair