View Profile etherealwinds

4 Movie Reviews

Haha this was really unexpected, yet pretty great. Awesome job!

Would be nice to know who created the music.
Fav'd & Followed :)

hahahaha oh my god pls

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

3 Game Reviews

wow.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

w♥️w

This was really ominous and actually made me feel quite sad playing it. It was almost as if I was re-reading through conversations with an ex from years ago that I'd forgotten about or something. Really interesting concept. I think you could really build on this idea because it's realistic and relatable which is rare for a game made in 72 hours. Excellent music too of course.

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

300 Audio Reviews

This gives me anxiety (in a good way)

larrynachos responds:

Good anxiety is just excitement, no? Glad you liked it Jordi :D

<3333333

Ahh it's up! Great job with this :D

McGorilla42 responds:

Yes! Hope you like it. I almost feel guilty that I didn't use as many of the amazing samples you provided me with as in the previous one! If you ever get a hankering to do it in your own way, let me know and I can send over the separates :)

10 Art Reviews

Well this is incredible!

Troisnyx responds:

Eee thank you~ And thanks for recommending me to Zel and Samulis and the others. ^_^

it me :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It is ^___^

I really enjoy the colours in this, especially the line work. Gives it a really rustic feel! Thanks for sharing :)

Hey, I'm Jordi aka etherealwinds. I'm a vocalist, composer and Celtic harpist. One half of Forest Elves, one half of Phoenix Up. Available for commissions.

Jordi Francis @etherealwinds