View Profile etherealwinds

1 Movie Reviews

hahahaha oh my god pls

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

1 Game Reviews

wow.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

w♥️w

This was really ominous and actually made me feel quite sad playing it. It was almost as if I was re-reading through conversations with an ex from years ago that I'd forgotten about or something. Really interesting concept. I think you could really build on this idea because it's realistic and relatable which is rare for a game made in 72 hours. Excellent music too of course.

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

258 Audio Reviews

I enjoyed this version! :) I'd say instead of just the melodies and chords, focus more on the expression and emotion of the performance, even with digital instruments. Because everything is so on-time, it sounds very robotic and stiff. Other than that, nice! Good luck with your future works ^^

Aaaand he's back. <3

McGorilla42 responds:

Jordi! I miss chatting to you. I'll be done with college very soon, then we can catch up. Would actually really love to use your voice on a song sometime, so we can chat about that too!

well, this is a song! I like this. Good job :)

I0TA responds:

Hey Jordi! :D thanks for dropping by. Thank you for your review! Take care!

5 Art Reviews

Beautiful.

Conquestus responds:

Thank you, good Sir.

xD

Gorgeous :)

Hey, I'm Jordi aka etherealwinds. I'm a vocalist, composer and Celtic harpist. I'm one half of the duo, Forest Elves (http://www.youtube.com/ForestElves). I'm also a serial procrastinator which means I don't make half as much music as I should.

Jordi Francis @etherealwinds