View Profile etherealwinds

4 Movie Reviews

Haha this was really unexpected, yet pretty great. Awesome job!

Would be nice to know who created the music.
Fav'd & Followed :)

hahahaha oh my god pls

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

3 Game Reviews

wow.

w♥️w

This was really ominous and actually made me feel quite sad playing it. It was almost as if I was re-reading through conversations with an ex from years ago that I'd forgotten about or something. Really interesting concept. I think you could really build on this idea because it's realistic and relatable which is rare for a game made in 72 hours. Excellent music too of course.

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

296 Audio Reviews

Very proud of you! You made this in such a short space of time from scratch and got it sounding so amazing. You never fail to impress me. That Valhalla reverb takes your mixing to another realm too.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Aww, thank you! I had a fun time composing it. It's always fun to compose with something else in mind (in this case, an artwork), as it sets some constraints. I find that the constrains really help with inspiration, especially with art like this :)
I am very happy with my purchase of Valhalla indeed!

This is really nice, and I especially enjoy the fact you named the track after me. It's tempting to get the FL app if you can make nice work like this! Fav'd!

This is awesome :) great job WF.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks!

10 Art Reviews

Well this is incredible!

Troisnyx responds:

Eee thank you~ And thanks for recommending me to Zel and Samulis and the others. ^_^

it me :D

It is ^___^

I really enjoy the colours in this, especially the line work. Gives it a really rustic feel! Thanks for sharing :)

Hey, I'm Jordi aka etherealwinds. I'm a vocalist, composer and Celtic harpist. I'm one half of the duo, Forest Elves (http://www.youtube.com/ForestElves). I'm also a serial procrastinator which means I don't make half as much music as I should.

Jordi Francis @etherealwinds