YOLO 2 YOLO 2

hahahaha oh my god pls

The Guardians Tale The Guardians Tale

That was really quite phenomenal, really really well done.
I was actually a little angry at this fictional girl for killing this fictional 'beast' which, for an animation of 7 minutes long is impressive to say the least, the empathy that you evoked.

Real good job.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

This is absolutely beautiful, seriously.

Lost Connection Lost Connection

This was really ominous and actually made me feel quite sad playing it. It was almost as if I was re-reading through conversations with an ex from years ago that I'd forgotten about or something. Really interesting concept. I think you could really build on this idea because it's realistic and relatable which is rare for a game made in 72 hours. Excellent music too of course.

TBK Battle TBK Battle

This was a lot of fun to play. Just collected all of the medals ^_~

Countryside Countryside

So nice.

C'mon, Girl C'mon, Girl

what's a girl?

johnfn responds:

you singing this SPECIFIC song was definitely my favorite part

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

I really enjoyed this. One of my favourite of your works to date. This has a very Final Fantasy X feel to it, for me. I feel that perhaps the strings are a little muffled and your vocals are quite loud compared to the instrumental. Your mixing on the vocals has definitely improved though. This reverb really carries your voice well and your performance was very emotional. I loved that part after the first chorus though! I don't want to get this wrong, but during the intro, it sounds to me like I can hear the sounds of your lips/mouth, reverberated. It may be a slight effect or something, but it sounds like you didn't clean the vocal track up before you started singing. Usually all it takes is just a silence of the parts that you're not singing/breathing to cut those bits out, but I may be wrong if this was intended!

This song is really strong Trois! I love the ending too. Keep working hard and keep these songs coming, because they're inspiring and a pleasure to listen to.

My Life My Life